PMA IT Solutions is a flexible, experienced, and results oriented consulting firm. Our consultants’ extensive work with Federal Government and Fortune 50 commercial clients provides us with the practical knowledge to deliver results in a variety of settings. We are empowered by technology and know how to use cutting-edge tools to help you achieve your and your stakeholder’s needs.
Through the use of cutting edge technology and business best practices empower business leaders to achieve tangible results.
IT Schedule 70 – GSA Contract No.: 47QTCA19D000 G
NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541614, 541618, 541690
Duns Number: 079671037
- Managed large IT projects, valued at over $10 million for customers like the Anthem Inc., Department of Justice, and Veterans Affairs.
- Performed full-scale public relations campaigns on a number of initiatives, providing user-friendly and engaging customer-facing websites, social media pages, and supporting branding and identity assets such as logos, digital style guides, letterheads, branded presentations, and expertly-crafted marketing materials and tools.
- Developed and implemented a Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) Service at the Department of Interior (DOI); the Service effectively managed investments valued in excess of $140 million.
- Established and managed enterprise-level risk management and portfolio reviews for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) overseeing IT investments of approximately $3.5 billion.
- Managed a business process re-engineering project that resulted in a 70% reduction of documentation burden for project managers across the VA, resulting in approximately $10 million in annual cost savings.
- Led an enterprise budget assessment task that resolved over $300 million in funding discrepancies for the VA.
- Developed enterprise-level policy that contributed to a software development on-time delivery rate of above 80%.
- Led training development, training implementation, software implementation testing for a department-wide cloud roll-out at the Department of Justice.
- Delivered full-scale Network Engineering support services including: Migrations, system installations, configurations, and administration.
- Managed acquisitions, configuration of IT-related equipment and provided Help Desk tier 1, 2, and 3 support.